WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You give us your information when you buy a product via our website; or by communicating with us.
The information we hold about you may include:
- Your name
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Purchase history
- Billing address information
We maintain a record of your transaction history, but we never store your payment card number (although we keep a note of the last four digits to help us identify transactions).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
This information, alongside your purchase history, is used to select and inform you of other relevant products we think may be of interest to you.
We use your data to:
- Provide you with the product or respond to information you have asked for
- Contact you if there are any important changes to your order
- Keep a record of your relationship with us
- Ensure we know how you prefer to be contacted
- Occasionally undertake customer research to help us understand how we can improve our services or information
- Tell you about changes in our services or new services.
If you do not want to receive information by post or email about products, you have the option to change any of your contact preferences at any time by contacting us via the contact details at the end of this policy.
For data related to an order, we will keep your data for three years – after that time, if you have not made another booking, we will anonymise the data and keep it only for statistical and analytical purposes.
We will not share any of your personal details with any other third parties without your agreement.
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of other organisations. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.